Monday, May 11, 2009

Wait~

I'm at my school's library now, nothing to do because my class ended 1 hour and 25 mins earlier... It was an one hour and a half sesion class but then teacher taught everything in 5 mins. XD nice hor?
I just moved house recently and my new house area dont even have a telephone line. I cant online and its really annoying... i miss the times when i could sit in front of my pc and chat with close friends and even "her". I cant play games online and playing it with the ai really sucks~!
I will need to wait for few months for the telephone line to be installed... I wish i could survive till then. Maybe bored to death or maybe i might die of sickness... Lately i dont feel well, gastric and those annoying sickness keep attacking me 1 by 1...
OK, i should stop writing already.... Tired with my life again.. haha...
Bye~

No comments: